THOUGHTS TO COUNT
.............hopefully counted since april 25, 05 ...........
9.07.2005
  What is on my mind
Only four days away from Montreal and what is on my mind? Dreams are telling me that I am thinking of my plateau apartment (roomates Zak and Dan make an appearance), what kind of state I will find that apartment in when I get back (again, responsibility of Z and D), and the neighborhood...shopping at some nice markets on St. Laurent and filling my fridge with food that I will enjoy preparing and eating. University is as well I guess on my head and winter too, because there were instances of doubling socks and zipping all the way to my nose...this along with treks through snowy nights to unseen places, but the overwhelming feeling that what I would find there would be study time.

And what is not spurned on by dreams?..actively I dream of stepping onto the ice for the first time in four months (attending mass as I have come to call it)...of getting to NY and Toronto, Calgary and Minnesota to visit some people and take some time with them....of not inbedding my life in the university community, a diametrically opposed position to one I found myself in before departure, of taking the first weekend to paint my walls and simplify my room, to watch the final installment of Star Wars on the big screen....golfing, speaking english like I haven't in four months...and on and on....

What would you dream of?
 
Comments:
I'm dreaming of playing a end of the season round of golf at the Chateau Cartier Resort in Gatineau, Quebec with my son...that would be really nice and we could discuss all the great places that he visited this summer and we would have a nice relaxing good time....
 
well,...that sounds like a good plan...
 
I'm dreaming of the holidays spent with our family catching up on everyone's adventures. It's what I look forward to the most.
Enjoy your last day in Europe. See you soon.
Love
M:)
 
I'm dreaming of good food, good wine, good conversation... the holidays and getting to see my family! Talk to you soon!! lots of Love
 
Post a Comment

<< Home




Other Blogs

Embryonic Blogs

M.I.A.

Archives
2005.04 2005.05 2005.06 2005.07 2005.08 2005.09 2005.10 2006.02 2006.03 2007.09 2009.07