THOUGHTS TO COUNT
.............hopefully counted since april 25, 05 ...........
6.14.2005
  Des Nouvelles


Quickly:

We got a black and white TV at our house now (free gift!) that we can watch some cable shows on. Also getting connected again with the news (italian stuff only) and some soccer games.

Yesterday was saint Antonio's day. With every second person in our neighborhood being named some version of Antonio (Antonella, Antionetta, Antonello, etc...) there were a lot of 'Big Festas' happening. We woke up to 5 am bombing --Manal said 'What is that???', I drowsily muttered 'We're being bombed', and tried again to sleep--, (Saint Antonio must have loved the fireworks), and ate home cooked sweets and meats after work and throught the nite.

I finally have shaved my playoff beard, a relic from the Timbits victory in Mid April. My face feels refreshed.

Manal and I both now own bicycles (see pics below). Mine is a mean, black, road-hog..., Manal's is a cute old fashioned bike with a basket, a bell and some florescent pink highlights...



Manal and I went to a club and saw some horrifying music...live DJ that only the children 5 and under were dancing to...yes, children in a club...We drank 10percent beer called 'Delerium' that had a pink elephant on the glass (a glass which Manal made me steal) and then we both rode home on my bike...it was very difficult, dangerous and hysterical at the same time..

Manal went to Pompeii on sunday and was amazed at how big it was, and how little shade the ruins permitted her (she is trying to 'lose' her tan). I tried to find the sea to take a swim; a 30 km adventure on my bike. I ended up happening onto the back entrance of the Pompeii ruins, and got kicked out by a security guard.

Phew!
 
Comments:
Well you got a TV just in time to see MJ get acquitted!! Once again American TV is bombarded with trivial news.
Nice wheels!! Please be careful, I doubt you wear a helmet!
Hope all is well. Take care of yourself
LOve you
M :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home




Other Blogs

Embryonic Blogs

M.I.A.

Archives
2005.04 2005.05 2005.06 2005.07 2005.08 2005.09 2005.10 2006.02 2006.03 2007.09 2009.07