THOUGHTS TO COUNT
.............hopefully counted since april 25, 05 ...........
5.26.2005
  A new beginning....
Today, I have spent most of my time rehauling the blog, changing HTML code and such. The reason this took so long is because I am at work, and this means I have had to try and be very sneaky while updating. I've felt paranoid all day long, looking over my shoulder and hitting ALT+TAB back to my 'work' that I have been pretending to accomplish....I have no computer at home though, and hopefully now that these changes are completed, I can rest easy on the blog template for a few months...(its a lot easier to use now!!)....this means, back to work and research tomorrow.

So, a list of what I've changed: Colors, fonts, margins, padding of cells, my profile picture (from Mt. Vesuvio), added some links on the sidebar for other fun blogs (check them out)...etc, etc, etc...

I would of course like to hear some feedback, so feel free to tell me what you think of the new look...
 
Comments:
Like the new color and look. I also like your pics- you look hot! I mean temperature wise, although your hair is quite sexy in the samurai style.

Nice to talk to you too! Keep sending pics- i live vicariously through you
Jenn
 
why did you write about this...I mean...BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah, and don't go showing off your incredible ugliness, I mean... you look like a person that has been shitted on by a flying penguin. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!
Thank you.
 
You're an asshole cheating on my gf!!!!!!! I thought you were gay. I was leaning on you... i mean.... counting on you to be gay for the rest of your life. Bye sexy! Harumph.
 
feelings=hurt....now who could it be who has all the time in the world to do nothing but check the internet and post hurtful comments for all to read....I know it wasnt me, so that just leaves......hmmmm...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home




Other Blogs

Embryonic Blogs

M.I.A.

Archives
2005.04 2005.05 2005.06 2005.07 2005.08 2005.09 2005.10 2006.02 2006.03 2007.09 2009.07