THOUGHTS TO COUNT
.............hopefully counted since april 25, 05 ...........
5.07.2005
  The Last Night of Montreal
Yes things have come to a close for this year, and I'm heading on out tonight to Italy. Just when things start to get beautiful in Montreal, though....I'm not going to suggest I would rather stay here all summer and not be in Europe, but there is something so perfect about a Montreal summer. This is really a city I love and can live in for a long time...as long as I can take some of the winters off to somewhere else..

Last night was fun, right?...right?...well for those of you who were there, you certainly know what I'm talking about, for everyone else, sorry you missed out... :(

We had a dinner at the Ritz Carleton for CIADI (Concordia Institute of Aerospace Design and Innovation...what a mouthful), and then we took off to Newtown on Crescent. As a sidenote, I just realized about a month ago that Newtown is Villeneuve in english, which of course is the owner's last name (Jacques Villeneuve). Newtown just sounds cooler I guess, but I wouldn't recommend to Jacques to change his last name permanently, for fear of being disowned in this province....so, Villeneuve..ahem..Newtown, was fun. There were a bunch of friends there, and hell...just look at these pictures....












Its off with me to Italy then. The next time I write, I will be doing it from work, so it may be shorter, but certainly sweet. For everyone who is staying in Montreal, be sure to enjoy the hell out of the summer for me, and I can do the same for you in Naples. Take care of yourself world, and until the next time.....
 
Comments:
Have a safe flight and ENJOY Italy for us...Love you
your folks in NY
 
Post a Comment

<< Home




Other Blogs

Embryonic Blogs

M.I.A.

Archives
2005.04 2005.05 2005.06 2005.07 2005.08 2005.09 2005.10 2006.02 2006.03 2007.09 2009.07